Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Week 1 - Vaseline Moisturiser.

 My all time favourite moisturiser!


"Clinically proven to heal very dry skin in 5 days"

So, my first product for review is one that I've been using and relying on for roughly 8 years! My love for this face cream started back when I was at school, suffering with such bad dry skin that my mum ended up taking me to the doctors because none of the high street creams were working. In hindsight, dry skin isn't the worst condition to suffer with while at school.. but at the time I felt hideous. After being prescribed countless different creams and still getting no results, my mum randomly picked this moisturiser up as it was cheap and claimed to tackle very dry skin. Since then I have never used another moisturiser! 

It's a light, non-greasy cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky, or greasy and wanting to wash your face again. It tackles the very driest patches of flaky skin and leaves it feeling beautifully soft. I still suffer with dry skin every now and again, particularly over the winter, but as soon as it starts to become a problem I just apply more of this moisturiser and within a couple of days it will have cleared. I tend to fill a little pot up with it and keep it in my bag, so that if I'm starting to feel self-conscious at work I can just apply a small amount to the affected area and instantly feel better. 

The cost of this moisturiser ranges from £1 when on offer, up to £5 if your going for the larger 400ml size. When stocking up I always check in the 'pound shops', as they often have it in stock. A lot of people turn their nose up at buying beauty products from places like 99p Store or Poundland, but I personally think if you can buy the exact same branded product for half the price... then why wouldn't you? 

So make sure you check out the Vaseline range and let me know what you think. Whether you love it or hate it I'd like to know, so leave me a comment in the box below ☺️

X

No comments:

Post a Comment